Manage Disorderly Conduct and Threatening Behaviour is one of the two mandatory Senior Security Officer (SSO) course. It equips security personnel with the knowledge and skills to prepare for work activities, deter threatening behaviour through visible security presence and deal with disorderly/threatening behaviour.
- Prepare for work activities
- Deter threatening behaviour through visible security presence
- Deal with disorderly/threatening behaviour
- Security officers with a license from Police Licencing and Regulatory Department with 6-months security industry experience; or
- Primary School Leaving Certificate (PSLE) or equivalent; or
- At least 3 WSQ Statements of Attainment in Workplace Literacy or Numeracy (WPLN) at Level 1 or 2 (eg under ESS, ESS)
*Those that do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
2 days (16 training hours), 0900 to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by POLWEL – 3rd day (2 hours)
Click here for monthly schedule
|Full Course Fees||$470.80|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old||$164.80|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old||$74.80|
|With WTS Funding||$52.80|
Funding expiry: 14 Jan 2021
Click here for breakdown of course fees
APRO Training Centre
WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
7 days before course commencement
Handouts, tea time refreshments and snacks
Smart casual attire (collared shirt & pants / uniform) with proper covered shoes.
Average teacher : student ratio for each module is 1 : 20
To find out more, please call 65676388 or contact us via the form below.