Manage Disorderly Conduct and Threatening Behaviour is one of the two mandatory Senior Security Officer (SSO) course. It equips security personnel with the knowledge and skills to prepare for work activities, deter threatening behaviour through visible security presence and deal with disorderly/threatening behaviour.
- Prepare for work activities
- Deter threatening behaviour through visible security presence
- Deal with disorderly/threatening behaviour
- Security officers with a license from Police Licencing and Regulatory Department with 6-months security industry experience; or
- Primary School Leaving Certificate (PSLE) or equivalent; or
- At least 3 WSQ Statements of Attainment in Workplace Literacy or Numeracy (WPLN) at Level 1 or 2 (eg under ESS, ESS)
*Those that do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
2 days (16 training hours), 0900 to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by POLWEL – 3rd day (2 hours)
|Full Course Fees||$470.80|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old (For Singaporeans and PRs)||$164.80|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old (For Singaporeans only)||$74.80|
Funding expiry: 14 Jan 2021