Conduct Security Screening and Search of Vehicle course equips learners with the skills and knowledge to conduct security screening and search of vehicles.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare for security screening of vehicles
- Perform security screening on vehicles
- Conduct systematic search of vehicles
- Conclude security screening activities
Security Officers, Senior Security Officers and Security Supervisors
- Able to listen, read, write and speak English at WPLN Level 2 or equivalent
*Those that do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
2 days (16 training hours) 0900hrs to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by POLWEL – 3rd day (2 hours)
|Full Course Fees||$475.20|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old (Singaporeans and PRs)||$255.20|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old (Singaporeans only)||$167.20|
Funding expiry: 14 Jan 2025