Develop a Manpower Deployment Plan is a WSQ Diploma module that imparts to learners the systematic approach on developing a manpower deployment plan based on the site and client’s requirements. The module would be based on the following three scenarios:
- You are the Operations persons working off-site for a Security Guarding Agency assigned to manage one of their sites.
- You have just been hired as a Security Manager/Supervisor for an organization to manage the security team that is outsourced from a Security Guarding Agency.
- You have just been hired as a Security Manager/Supervisor for an organization to manage the in-house security team.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Analyse security operational plan to ascertain nature of security needs and requirements of client site
- Determine areas for security coverage in order to carry out site survey
- Review client’s existing security system and equipment to assist in site survey where appropriate
- Discuss and verify the contractual terms of reference with client prior to site survey
- Carry out site survey according to agreed terms of reference so that operations order can be prepared
- Meet up with client to discuss on the site survey findings and to finalize with client the terms of reference for the next step in preparing operations order
Security Supervisors with Full Advance Certificate, Security Agency Managers, Security Operations Managers, Chief Security Officers, Security Executives
Entry Requirements (must have one of the following):
- GCE N pass in English or equivalent (NTC 2, NITEC, SPM pass English); or
- Attained WPLN Level 5; or
- Attained Advanced Certificate in Security Supervision (7 modules); or
- At least 3 years working as a Security Supervisor (with Supervise Security Officer SOA)
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
24 training hours (3 days) 0900hrs to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by APRO – 2 weeks after course date (1.5 hours)
Interview by APRO – 1 week after written assessment (0.5 hour)
|Full Course Fees||$856.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old (Singaporeans and PRs)||$466.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old (Singaporeans only)||$136.00|
Funding expiry: 11 Dec 2022