Induct Security Personnel course is one of the optional modules to become Security Supervisor (SS). Induction is vital for all new employees. A proper induction ensures that new employees settle in the company faster in the site they are to be deployed. This will in turn improve the retention rates. With this course, trainees will be equipped with knowledge and application skills to be able to properly induct security personnel at the work place.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare to induct security officers
- Conduct induction on access control
- Conduct induction on patrolling
- Conduct induction on security and alarm systems
- Conduct induction on reception duties
Security Personnel, Supervisors or Managers.
- Secondary education without a GCE O/N Level pass or their equivalent; or
- At least 3 ES WPLN Statements of Attainment at Level 3 or 4
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
14.5 training hours (2 days) 0900hrs to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by APRO – 3 hours
Click here for monthly schedule
|Full Course Fees||$642.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old||$344.50|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old||$204.50|
|With WTS Funding||$178.25|
Funding expiry: 17 Dec 2020
Click here for breakdown of course fees
APRO Training Centre
7 days before course commencement
WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
Handouts, tea time refreshments and snacks
Smart casual attire (collared shirt & pants / uniform) with proper covered shoes.
Average teacher : student ratio for each module is 1 : 20
To find out more, please call 65676388 or contact us via the form below.