Contribute to the Management of Security Incidents is one of the optional Senior Security Supervisor (SSS) PWM course. This security training module aims to provide people already in the Security Industry with the skills and knowledge required to contribute to the management of security incidents. In this module, the learning will be delivered via lectures, group discussions, debates, didactic questionings, demonstration, practice, role plays, observation and feedback and written exercises.
On completion of this unit, learners will be able to:
- Establish the various types of security incidents
- Deal with minor and major security incidents
- Submit incident reports
- Attend to post-incident activities.
Security Supervisors, or Senior Security Supervisors, or equivalent in rank
- Secondary education without a GCE O/N Level pass or their equivalent; or
- At least 3 ES WPLN Statements of Attainment at Level 3 or 4
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
24 training hours (3 days) 0900hrs to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by POLWEL – 4th day (2 hours)
|Full Course Fees||$802.50|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old (Singaporeans and PRs)||$360.50|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old (Singaporeans)||$152.50|
Funding expiry: 17 Jan 2023
Click here for breakdown of course fees