Handle Security Incidents & Services (HSIS) is one of the 3 compulsory Basic Licensing Units (BLUs) required for a security licence in Singapore. This WSQ course equips learners with knowledge and skills on how to apply procedures appropriate to situations in responding to security-related incidents.
Learners will be equipped with the knowledge and application skills in handling security incidents and services. This includes:
- Containing incidents of damage to facilities and equipment
- Handling fire-related incidents
- Handling crime-related incidents
- Handling medical or first-aid related incidents
- Handling bomb or IED (Improvised Explosive Device) threat incidents
- Searching, apprehending and arresting suspect
- Giving evidence in court
New entrants to the security industry
- PSLE or equivalent, or
- At least 3 WSQ Statements of Attainment in Workplace Literacy or Numeracy (WPLN) at Level 1 or 2
*Those that do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to an interview before acceptance.
Click here for monthly schedule
Course Duration and Timings
24 training hours (3 days) 0900hrs to 1800hrs daily
Assessment by POLWEL – 4th day (2 hours)
|Full Course Fees||$423.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old||$106.74|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old||$67.20|
|With WTS Funding||$47.44|
Funding expiry: 17 Dec 2020
Click here for breakdown of course fees
APRO Training Centre
WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
7 days before course commencement
Handouts, tea time refreshments and snacks
Smart casual attire (collared shirt & pants / uniform) with proper covered shoes.
Average teacher : student ratio for each module is 1 : 20
To find out more, please call 65676388 or contact us via the form below.