Access Control Management (Deploy Security Equipment) is one of the recommended Progressive Wage Model (PWM) modules for Senior Security Supervisor (SSS). The module is for Security Supervisors who intend to perform supervisory duties at premises with access control equipment. It will equip learners with the skills required to understand how the equipment is deployed, how to manage the equipment and the processes involved in maintenance and troubleshooting.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Read and interpret the requirements of site security plan
- Manage the deployment of security equipment
- Orientate security personnel to security equipment at client’s premise
- Supervise troubleshooting and maintenance procedures of security equipment
- Secondary education without a GCE O/N Level pass or their equivalent; or
- At least 3 ES WPLN Statements of Attainment at Level 3
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
16 training hours (2 days) 0900hrs to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by POLWEL – 3rd day (2 hours)
|Full Course Fees||$486.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old (Singaporeans and PRs)||$261.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old (Singaporeans only)||$171.00|
Funding expiry: 5 May 2024