Supervise Security Officers Course is a mandatory module required by PLRD for those intending to work as a Security Supervisors (SS). Through presentations, role-plays, case studies and discussions, the learner will be equipped with the fundamental skills and knowledge to carry out the duties as a security supervisor. The course incorporates both the theoretical and practical aspects of security supervision.
- Studying security operations procedures
- Supervising direction of security officers
- Supervising control of security officers
- Supervising emergency situations
- Supervising health and safety at work.
Senior Security Officers and Security Supervisors
- Secondary education without a GCE O/N Level pass or their equivalent; or
- At least 3 ES WPLN Statements of Attainment at Level 3 or 4
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
24 training hours (3 days) 0900hrs to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by POLWEL – 4th day (2 hours)
Click here for monthly schedule
|Full Course Fees||$474.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old||$119.61|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old||$75.31|
|With WTS Funding||$53.16|
Funding expiry: 17 Dec 2020
APRO Training Centre
WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
7 days before course commencement
Handouts, tea time refreshments and snacks
Smart casual attire (collared shirt & pants / uniform) with proper covered shoes.
Average teacher : student ratio for each module is 1 : 20
To find out more, please call 65676388 or contact us via the form below.