Supervise Security Officers Course is a mandatory module required by PLRD for those intending to work as a Security Supervisors (SS). Through presentations, role-plays, case studies and discussions, the learner will be equipped with the fundamental skills and knowledge to carry out the duties as a security supervisor. The course incorporates both the theoretical and practical aspects of security supervision.
- Studying security operations procedures
- Supervising direction of security officers
- Supervising control of security officers
- Supervising emergency situations
- Supervising health and safety at work.
Senior Security Officers and Security Supervisors
- Secondary education or equivalent; or
- At least 3 ES WPLN Statements of Attainment at Level 3 or 4
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
24 training hours (3 days) 0900hrs to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by POLWEL – 4th day (2 hours)
|Full Course Fees||$474.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old (For Singaporeans and PRs)||$119.61|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old (For Singaporeans only)||$75.31|
Funding expiry: 17 Dec 2022