Perform Security Command Centre Activities at Client’s Premises course prepares the Security Personnel to work at client’s premises in security command centre (SCC) in a supervisory role. It covers the general responsibilities including managing manpower and equipment, handling escalated problems and carrying out client instructions. Trainees will learn how to attend to matters personally and manage the security team on site.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare for operations
- Monitor and respond to security situations
- Supervise maintenance of security systems and information
Security Personnel, Supervisors or Managers
- Secondary education without a GCE O/N Level pass or their equivalent; or
- At least 3 ES WPLN Statements of Attainment at Level 3
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
16 training hours (2 days) 0900hrs to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by POLWEL – 3rd day (2 hours)
|Full Course Fees||$370.43|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old (Singaporeans and PRs)||$198.93|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old (Singaporeans only)||$130.33|
Funding expiry: 29 Dec 2024