Perform Supervisory Duties within Legal Framework course is one of the optional modules to become Security Supervisor (SS). This unit covers the knowledge and skills required in understanding and complying with legal responsibilities and obligations of a security supervisor working in the security environment.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Interpret job roles and responsibilities of security supervisor
- Apply understanding of contractual agreement to deliver quality security services
- Demonstrate ability to protect client’s interests
- Apply understanding of security supervisor’s legal rights and responsibilities at work
Senior Security Officers and Security Supervisors
- Secondary education without a GCE O/N Level pass or their equivalent; or
- At least 3 ES WPLN Statements of Attainment at Level 3 or 4
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
22 training hours (3 days) 0900hrs to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by APRO – 3rd day (3 hours)
Click here for monthly schedule
|Full Course Fees||$749.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old||$324.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old||$124.00|
|With WTS Funding||$86.50|
Funding expiry: 17 Jan 2021
APRO Training Centre
7 days before course commencement
WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
Handouts, tea time refreshments and snacks
Smart casual attire (collared shirt & pants / uniform) with proper covered shoes.
Average teacher : student ratio for each module is 1 : 20
To find out more, please call 65676388 or contact us via the form below.