The Recognise Terrorist Threats (RTT) course equips learners with the skills and knowledge to recognise and deal with various terrorist threats. Since 1 Jan 2020, RTT has been a mandatory licensing requirement under the Police Licensing & Regulatory Department (PLRD). Officers who are not RTT-certified can only be deployed at warehouses and condominiums.
- Describe contemporary terrorist threats
- Identify person-borne threats
- Identify vehicle-borne threats
- Identify object-based threats
Security Supervisors, Senior Security Officers and Security Officers
- Primary School Leaving Certificate (PSLE) or equivalent; or
- At least 3 WSQ Statements of Attainment in Workplace Literacy or Numeracy (WPLN) at Level 1 or 2 (eg under ESS, ESS)
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
2 days (16 training hours), 0900 to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by POLWEL – 3rd day (2 hours)
Click here for monthly schedule
|Full Course Fees||$470.80|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old||$164.80|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old||$74.80|
|With WTS Funding||$52.80|
Funding expiry: 17 Jan 2021
APRO Training Centre
WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
7 days before course commencement
Handouts, tea time refreshments and snacks
Smart casual attire (collared shirt & pants / uniform) with proper covered shoes.
Average teacher : student ratio for each module is 1 : 20
To find out more, please call 65676388 or contact us via the form below.