The Recognise Terrorist Threats (RTT) course equips learners with the skills and knowledge to recognise and deal with various terrorist threats. With effect from 1 January 2024, all security officers must complete the “Recognise Terrorist Threats” training before they can be deployed at ANY site.
- Describe contemporary terrorist threats
- Identify person-borne threats
- Identify vehicle-borne threats
- Identify object-based threats
Security Supervisors, Senior Security Officers and Security Officers
- Able to listen, read, write and speak English at WPLN Level 2 or equivalent
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
2 days (16 training hours), 0900 to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by POLWEL – 3rd day (2 hours)
|Full Course Fees||$475.20|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old (For Singaporeans and PRs)||$255.20|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old (For Singaporeans only)||$167.20|
Funding expiry: 17 Jan 2025