This course prepares the Security Personnel to work at client’s premises in security command centre (SCC) in a supervisory role. The general responsibilities include managing manpower and equipment, handling escalated problems and carrying out client instructions. It is expected that the person physically and personally attend to matters and manage the security team on site.
Security Personnel, Supervisor or Manager
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare for operations
- Monitor and respond to security situations
- Supervise maintenance of security systems and
- Secondary 2 education, SPM or NTC 2 (must show certificates) or
- Able to read, write and speak English at ESS WPLN Level 6
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Certification: WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)