WSQ Service Excellence (CRS-Q-0040412-RET)
WSQ Service Excellence is a course that aims to to equip learners with the skills and knowledge to exceed customer expectations professionally and to create a positive customer experience.
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Possess good knowledge relating to customer behaviour in terms of needs and expectations.
- Be able to act professionally in response to customer needs with customised / personalised service in fulfilling customer expectations.
- Be capable of handling challenging and difficult customers with service escalation and recovery as required situationally.
- Be motivated to improve customer service levels continuously in service quality upon customer feedback.
- Licensed security personnel involved in front-office security concierge operations and back-room support service with 1-year security industry experience
- Possess Lower Secondary Education
- Minimum age: 16, Singapore Citizens or PR
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
- Listening / Speaking: WPLN Level 4
- Reading / Writing: WPLN Level 4
- Numeracy: WPLN Level 4
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)