WSQ Service Excellence (RET-CEX-1010-1.1)
WSQ Service Excellence is a course that aims to to equip learners with the skills and knowledge to exceed customer expectations professionally and to create a positive customer experience.
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Possess good knowledge relating to customer behaviour in terms of needs and expectations.
- Be able to act professionally in response to customer needs with customised / personalised service in fulfilling customer expectations.
- Be capable of handling challenging and difficult customers with service escalation and recovery as required situationally.
- Be motivated to improve customer service levels continuously in service quality upon customer feedback.
Able to listen, read, write and speak English at WPLN Level 4 or equivalent.
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
- Licensed security personnel involved in front-office security concierge operations and back-room support service with 1-year security industry experience
- Possess Lower Secondary Education
Course Duration and Timings
2 days (16 training hours), 0900 to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by APRO – 3rd day (2 hours)
|Full Course Fees||$390.55|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old (For Singaporeans and PRs)||$98.55|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old (For Singaporeans only)||$62.05|
Funding expiry: 15 Jan 2024