This competency unit equips security supervisors with the knowledge and skills to prepare, monitor and review security operations as required to operate in the field of the Security Industry in a WSQ Level 3 (Advanced Certificate). This course also aims to provide people already working or wishing to enter the Security environment and appropriate for Security Supervisor or equivalent in rank with the skills and knowledge required to contribute to the management of security incidents.
Senior Security Officers and Security Supervisors
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare for security operations
- Monitor security operations
- Review security operations
- Secondary 2 education, SPM or NTC 2 (must show certificates) or
- Able to read, write and speak English at ESS WPLN Level 6
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Certification: WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)