Monitor and Review Security Operations course is a mandatory Senior Security Supervisor (SSS) course. It equips security supervisors with the knowledge and skills to prepare, monitor and review security operations as required to operate in the field. This course is suitable for those already working or wishing to enter the Security environment and it is also appropriate for Security Supervisors (or equivalent in rank) with the skills and knowledge required to contribute to the management of security incidents.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare for security operations
- Monitor security operations
- Review security operations
Senior Security Officers and Security Supervisors
- Secondary education without a GCE O/N Level pass or their equivalent; or
- At least 3 ES WPLN Statements of Attainment at Level 3 or 4
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
16 training hours (2 days) 0900hrs to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by POLWEL – 3rd day (2 hours)
|Full Course Fees||$642.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old (Singaporeans and PRs)||$336.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old (Singaporeans only)||$192.00|
Funding expiry: 17 Dec 2020