This unit equips security personnel at managerial level with the knowledge and skills to prepare for security audit, conduct security audit, confirm security requirements, coordinate and monitor security operations and review and report status of security operations.
Security Supervisors with Full Advance Certificate, Security Agency Manager, Security Operations Manager, Chief Security Officer, Security Executives
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare for security audit
- Conduct security audit
- Confirm security requirements
- Co-ordinate and monitor security operations
- Review and report status of security operations
Entry Requirements (must have one of the following):
- GCE ‘N’ level (English)
- Able to read, write and speak English at ESS WPLN Level 7
- At least 2 years in Security Supervision
- Completed WSQ Advanced Certificate in Security Supervision (Only need to attempt 7 modules instead of 8)
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Certification: WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)