This module covers the knowledge and skills required to work with an emergency response team to manage various security emergency situations such as business-as-usual type of incidents and situations where injuries, fatalities and authorities are involved. The module also covers knowledge and skills in executing an emergency response plan and providing assistance to emergency response team in handling post-emergency activities.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify roles and functions of emergency response team
- Execute security emergency response plan
- Manage minor security emergencies (business-as-usual)
- Manage major security emergencies (involving authorities)
- Assist emergency response team in handling post-emergency activities
Security Supervisors with Full Advance Certificate, Security Agency Managers, Security Operations Managers, Chief Security Officers, Security Executives
Entry Requirements (must have one of the following):
- GCE ‘N’ level (English)
- Able to read, write and speak English at ES WPLN Level 7
- At least 2 years in Security Supervision
- Completed WSQ Advanced Certificate in Security (Only need to attempt 7 modules instead of 8)
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Certification: WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)