This unit covers the knowledge and skills in working with emergency response team in managing different security emergency situations that may involve business-as-usual type of incidents and situations where injuries, fatalities and authorities are involved. The unit also covers knowledge and skills in executing emergency response plan and providing assistance to emergency response team in handling post-emergency activities.
Security Supervisors with Full Advance Certificate, Security Agency Manager, Security Operations Manager, Chief Security Officer, Security Executives
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify roles and functions of emergency response team
- Execute security emergency response plan
- Manage minor security emergencies (business-as-usual)
- Manage major security emergencies (involving authorities)
- Assist emergency response team in handling post-emergency activities
Entry Requirements (must have one of the following):
- GCE ‘N’ level (English)
- Able to read, write and speak English at ESS WPLN Level 7
- At least 2 years in Security Supervision
- Completed WSQ Advanced Certificate in Security Supervision (Only need to attempt 7 modules instead of 8)
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Certification: WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)