The unit of this module would be based on the following three scenarios:
- You are the Operations persons working off-site for a Security Guarding Agency assigned to manage one of their sites.
- You have just been hired as a Security Manager/Supervisor for an organization to manage the security team that is outsourced from a Security Guarding Agency.
- You have just been hired as a Security Manager/Supervisor for an organization to manage the in-house security team.
Security Supervisors with Full Advanced Certificate, Security Agency Manager, Security Operations Manager, Chief Security Officer, Security Executives
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Interpret legal and licensing requirements to operate security agency
- Implement agency’s rights and obligations as employer of security personnel
- Implement agency’s obligations to client’s intellectual property
- Analyse legal implications in common premises where security personnel are deployed
- Apply understanding of security agency’s legal powers, rights and responsibilities at work
Entry Requirements (must have one of the following):
- GCE ‘N’ level (English)
- Able to read, write and speak English at ESS WPLN Level 7
- At least 2 years in Security Supervision
- Completed WSQ Advanced Certificate in Security Supervision (Only need to attempt 7 modules instead of 8)
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Certification: WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)