The unit of this module would be based on the following three scenarios:
- You are the Operations persons working off-site for a Security Guarding Agency assigned to manage one of their sites.
- You have just been hired as a Security Manager/Supervisor for an organization to manage the security team that is outsourced from a Security Guarding Agency.
- You have just been hired as a Security Manager/Supervisor for an organization to manage the in-house security team.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss with relevant security personnel on assignment of work
- Check work assigned is cost effective and according to operational requirements
- Communicate and clarify with security personnel to adhere to performance standards and code of conduct
- Identify and obtain consent on performance target
Security Supervisors with Full Advance Certificate, Security Agency Managers, Security Operations Managers, Chief Security Officers, Security Executives
Entry Requirements (must have one of the following):
- GCE ‘N’ level (English)
- Able to read, write and speak English at ES WPLN Level 7
- At least 2 years in Security Supervision
- Completed WSQ Advanced Certificate in Security (Only need to attempt 7 modules instead of 8)
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Certification: WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)