Manage and Resolve Conflict in Security Environment equips learners with skills to manage conflicts across different levels in the security environment. Effective conflict management skills are essential to maintaining good working relationships.
This module would be based on the following three scenarios:
- You are the Operations persons working off-site for a Security Guarding Agency assigned to manage one of their sites.
- You have just been hired as a Security Manager/Supervisor for an organization to manage the security team that is outsourced from a Security Guarding Agency.
- You have just been hired as a Security Manager/Supervisor for an organization to manage the in-house security team.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess conflict situation
- Develop strategies to resolve conflict
- Negotiate resolution
- Negotiate closure
Security Supervisors with Full Advanced Certificate, Security Agency Managers, Security Operations Managers, Chief Security Officers, Security Executives
Entry Requirements (must have one of the following):
- GCE N pass in English or equivalent (NTC 2, NITEC, SPM pass English); or
- Attained WPLN Level 7; or
- Attained Advanced Certificate in Security Supervision (7 modules); or
- At least 3 years working as a Security Supervisor (with Supervise Security Officer SOA)
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
18 training hours (2 days) 0900hrs to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by APRO – 2 weeks after course date (2 hours)
Interview by APRO – 1 week after written assessment (1 hour)
Click here for monthly schedule
|Full Course Fees||$856.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old||$586.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old||$136.00|
|With WTS Funding||$96.00|
Funding expiry: 17 Dec 2020
APRO Training Centre
WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
7 days before course commencement
Handouts, tea time refreshments and snacks
Smart casual attire (collared shirt & pants / uniform) with proper covered shoes.
Average teacher : student ratio for each module is 1 : 20