The unit of this module would be based on the following three scenarios:
- You are the Operations persons working off-site for a Security Guarding Agency assigned to manage one of their sites.
- You have just been hired as a Security Manager/Supervisor for an organization to manage the security team that is outsourced from a Security Guarding Agency.
- You have just been hired as a Security Manager/Supervisor for an organization to manage the in-house security team.
Security Supervisors with Full Advance Certificate, Security Agency Manager, Security Operations Manager, Chief Security Officer, Security Executives
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Able to analyse security operational plan to ascertain nature of security needs and requirements of client site
- Able to determine areas for security coverage in order to carry out site survey
- Able to review client’s existing security system and equipment to assist in site survey where appropriate
- Able to discuss and verify the contractual terms of reference with client prior to site survey
- Able to carry out site survey according to agreed terms of reference so that operations order can be prepared
- Able to meet up with client to discuss on the site survey findings and to finalize with client the terms of reference for the next step in preparing operations order
Entry Requirements (must have one of the following):
- GCE ‘N’ level (English)
- Able to read, write and speak English at ESS WPLN Level 7
- At least 2 years in Security Supervision
- Completed WSQ Advanced Certificate in Security Supervision (Only need to attempt 7 modules instead of 8)
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Certification: WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)