This module will train security officers on the Rules of Engagement while performing security duties within and in the surrounding areas of the protected areas and protected places under the Infrastructure Protection Act.
Security officers or security personnel who requires this module for their job or for upskilling purposes.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Have the knowledge of security safeguards for building under infrastructure Protection Act
- Be able to manage and refuse entries into the buildings with screening, search, detention and arrest
- Be able to detect, deter and stop unauthorized intelligence and suspicious activities surrounding buildings
Entry Requirements (must have one of the following):
- Security officers with a license from Police Licencing and Regulatory Department with one-year security industry experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to listen, speak, read and write English & manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills WSQ (ES WSQ) Level 4
*Those that do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Certification: WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)