Conduct Operation Briefing and Debriefing is one of the optional Senior Security Supervisor (SSS) PWM course. This module aims to provide people already in the Security Industry with the knowledge and application skills in conducting operation briefing and debriefing and be able to apply them to the work place.
- Prepare Operation Briefings
- Conduct Operation Briefing and Debriefing Sessions
- Re-instate Briefing Venues.
Security Supervisors, or Senior Security Supervisors, or equivalent in rank
- Secondary education without a GCE O/N Level pass or their equivalent; or
- At least 3 ES WPLN Statements of Attainment at Level 3 or 4
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
16 training hours (2 days) 0900hrs to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by POLWEL – 3rd day (2 hours)
|Full Course Fees||$642.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old (Singaporeans and PRs)||$336.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old (Singaporeans only)||$192.00|
Funding expiry: 28 Aug 2021
Click here for breakdown of course fees