Conduct Crowd and Traffic Control (CTCC) course equips learners with the necessary skills for managing crowds and conducting traffic control. This course is useful for security officers who are keen to take on traffic control and crowd control duties.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess and examine the equipment signed out for crowd and traffic control is in order and state of readiness for operations
- Set up clear lines of demarcation and signage for crowd and traffic control areas
- Manage, monitor and deal with crowd behavior
- Direct and control vehicular flows
Entry Requirements (must have one of the following)
- Able to listen, read, write and speak English at WPLN Level 2 or equivalent
*Those that do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
3 days (24 training hours) 0900hrs to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by POLWEL – 3rd day (100 min)
|Full Course Fees||$486.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old (Singaporeans and PRs)||$261.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old (Singaporeans only)||$171.00|
Funding expiry: 22 Feb 2025