To equip learners with the necessary skills for managing crowds and conducting traffic control.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess and examine the equipment signed out for crowd and traffic control is in order and state of readiness for operations
- Set up clear lines of demarcation and signage for crowd and traffic control areas
- Manage, monitor and deal with crowd behavior
- Direct and control vehicular flows
Entry Requirements (must have one of the following):
- Security officers with a license from Police Licencing and Regulatory Department
- One-year security industry experience
- Able to listen, speak, read and write English & manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills WSQ (ES WSQ) Level 4
*Those that do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Certification: WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)