Assist in the Evacuation of Premises course provides trainees with the skills and knowledge required to assist fire safety personnel in fire situations and keeping the premises safe from fire hazards.
- Candidate will be able to identify and prevent fire hazard situations
- Candidate will be able to demonstrate the correct usage of portable fire extinguishers and fire hose reel
- Candidate will be able to assist in the evacuation of the premise
Security Officers and other personnel who are assigned to the emergency task force
- Security officers with a license from Police Licencing and Regulatory Department with 6-months security industry experience; or
- Primary School Leaving Certificate (PSLE) or equivalent; or
- At least 3 WSQ Statements of Attainment in Workplace Literacy or Numeracy (WPLN) at Level 1 or 2 (eg under ESS, ESS)
*Those that do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
2 days (16 training hours), 0900hrs to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by POLWEL – 3rd day (2 hours)
|Full Course Fees||$363.80|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old (Singaporeans and PRs)||$92.80|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old (Singaporeans only)||$57.80|
Funding expiry: 17 Jul 2023