Assess and Manage Security Risk Control Measures is a Security WSQ Diploma module tailored to equip learners with security risk management skills. The course will cover the end-to-end process of security risk management – assessing the risks, preparing a plan, developing and implementing measures and evaluation of the measure implemented.
This module would be based on the following three scenarios:
- You are the Operations person working off-site for a Security Guarding Agency assigned to manage one of their sites.
- You have just been hired as a Security Manager/Supervisor for an organization to manage the security team that is outsourced from a Security Guarding Agency.
- You have just been hired as a Security Manager/Supervisor for an organization to manage the in-house security team.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess potential security risks
- Prepare security risk management plan
- Develop security risk control measures
- Implement security risk control measures
- Evaluate security risk control measures
- Present report
Security Supervisors with Full Advanced Certificate, Security Agency Managers, Security Operations Managers, Chief Security Officers, Security Executives
- GCE N pass in English or equivalent (NTC 2, NITEC, SPM pass English); or
- Attained WPLN Level 7; or
- Attained Advanced Certificate in Security Supervision (7 modules); or
- At least 3 years working as a Security Supervisor (with Supervise Security Officer SOA)
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings:
42 training hours (5 days) 0900hrs to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by POLWEL – 3 weeks after course date (2 hours)
Interview by POLWEL – 1 week after written assessment (1 hour)
|Full Course Fees||$856.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old||$456.00|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old||$136.00|
|With WTS Funding||$96.00|
Funding expiry: 20 Dec 2020
APRO Training Centre
WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
7 days before course commencement
Handouts, tea time refreshments and snacks
Smart casual attire (collared shirt & pants / uniform) with proper covered shoes.
Average teacher : student ratio for each module is 1 : 20