Assess and Address Security Risks is one of the optional modules to become Security Supervisor (SS). This course equips the security personnel with knowledge and skills to be able to assess and address security risks and apply them to the work place.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess Client Security Status
- Conduct site Assessment
- Address security deficiencies
- Submit findings and recommendations
Security Personnel, Supervisors or Managers.
- Secondary education without a GCE O/N Level pass or their equivalent; or
- At least 3 ES WPLN Statements of Attainment at Level 3 or 4
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
24 training hours (3 days) 0900hrs to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by POLWEL – 4th day (2 hours)
Click here for monthly schedule
|Full Course Fees||$522.16|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old||$131.76|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old||$82.96|
|With WTS Funding||$58.56|
Funding expiry: 29 Dec 2020
APRO Training Centre
WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
7 days before course commencement
Handouts, tea time refreshments and snacks
Smart casual attire (collared shirt & pants / uniform) with proper covered shoes.
Average teacher : student ratio for each module is 1 : 20
To find out more, please call 65676388 or contact us via the form below.