Assess and Address Security Risks is one of the optional modules to become Security Supervisor (SS). This course equips the security personnel with knowledge and skills to be able to assess and address security risks and apply them to the work place.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess Client Security Status
- Conduct site Assessment
- Address security deficiencies
- Submit findings and recommendations
Security Personnel, Supervisors or Managers.
- Secondary education without a GCE O/N Level pass or their equivalent; or
- At least 3 ES WPLN Statements of Attainment at Level 3 or 4
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Course Duration and Timings
24 training hours (3 days) 0900hrs to 1800hrs daily
Summative Assessment by POLWEL – 4th day (2 hours)
|Full Course Fees||$522.16|
|With SSG Funding, ≥21 years old (Singaporeans and PRs)||$131.76|
|With SSG Funding, ≥40 years old (Singaporeans only)||$82.96|
Funding expiry: 29 Dec 2022