This module would be based on the following three scenarios:
- You are the Operations persons working off-site for a Security Guarding Agency assigned to manage one of their sites.
- You have just been hired as a Security Manager/Supervisor for an organization to manage the security team that is outsourced from a Security Guarding Agency.
- You have just been hired as a Security Manager/Supervisor for an organization to manage the in-house security team.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Obtain and review assignment instructions and relevant information to identify organizational and client requirements
- Identify personal work responsibilities and confirm with appropriate person within organization
- Prioritize and schedule work tasks for completion within designated timeframes
- Identify factors contributing to completion of work tasks and develop solutions to address variances to operational plans as appropriate
- Discuss and obtain approval for variances to operational plan from appropriate person
- Maintain relevant record keeping and documentations
Security Supervisors with Full Advanced Certificates, Security Agency Managers, Security Operations Managers, Chief Security Officers, Security Executives
Entry Requirements (must have one of the following):
- GCE ‘N’ level (English)
- Able to read, write and speak English at ES WPLN Level 7
- At least 2 years in Security Supervision
- Completed WSQ Advanced Certificate in Security (Only need to attempt 7 modules instead of 8)
* Those who do not meet the entry requirements will be subjected to interview before acceptance.
Certification: WSQ Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)